Friday, July 20, 2012

Dry Erase Weekly Planner




This has become one of my favorites!!  All you need is the photo frame that holds 8 pics, I got mine at Wal-Mart!  I think it was $10!!

Then I hit my Scrapbook Paper Drawer, and grabbed some colors that matched the kitchen as that's where it would be hanging!  From here, all you do is cut the scrapbook paper to fit each photo spot.  Before you place it in, write the day of the week.  Make sure you do it along the side or bottom so there's room to write on the glass with dry erase marker!  Once you've got the paper perfectly cut and the days written...  Put it all together!  Once you're done, just grab a Dry-Erase Marker and make your plans!  My family loves this because it's hanging on the way out to the garage, so it's the last thing they see!  Make it Yours & Make it FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment